CBD has burst onto the scene and seemingly taken the country by storm as of late. More and more people are turning to products containing this substance for several different reasons. But some might be surprised to find out that they can get lip balm containing CBD. At first, the idea of CBD lip balms may seem strange and even unnecessary but they offer a variety of positives that can help everyone.
Benefits of CBD Lip Balm
Like most CBD products, CBD lip balm is usually composed of all-natural products. Aside from CBD, these lip balms contain classic ingredients such as jojoba oil, beeswax, and vitamin C. But the key ingredient the lip balm contains is CBD, the thing that will give the user so many additional benefits.
So, how can adding CBD to an all-natural lip balm make that much of an impact on someone? Consider the following benefits:
- It has antibacterial properties — CBD itself is naturally antibacterial, which is beneficial for the lips because it helps protect them against potentially harmful bacteria. As a result, the risk of suffering from issues such as swelling or irritation due to bacteria is lower.
- It heals sun-damaged lips — Even during the off-season, the sun can cause damage to the lips. That is because lips are only mildly protected by the skin over them, making them more susceptible to sunburn and blisters. Applying CBD lip balm over sunburned lips can help reduce inflammation and redness, as well as any irritation.
- It keeps lips moisturized — Lips do not naturally produce their own oils, which is why it is essential to ensure that they are properly moisturized. Dry, cracked lips can be painful, unsightly, and can even create an opportunity for infection to develop.
- It can reduce wrinkles — Many people experience wrinkling on and around their lips, especially as they age. Regularly using CBD lip balm can help to reduce the appearance of these wrinkles and even slow the process of others appearing.
- It is soothing — No matter what is causing discomfort on one’s lips, CBD lip balm can be highly soothing. From cracks and cuts to chapped skin and sores, CBD lip balm can offer relief from a variety of symptoms that otherwise interfere with everyday life, such as eating and talking.
- It promotes plumpness — More people than ever before are seeking out cosmetic surgery to improve the shape and size of their lips. CBD lip balm, while not a replacement for fillers or other injectables, can plump the lips simply by keeping them moisturized. The more frequently a person uses CBD lip balm, the more moisturized and plump their lips will be.
CBD Skin + Lip Balm
Powerful Portable Hemp Derived Protection
Our CBD Skin + Lip Balm formula blends organic CBD, almond, apricot and coconut oils with vitamin-enriched moisturizers and pure organic beeswax. With 50 mg of CBD in a single, compact tube, you get serious soothing and protection for sensitive skin and lips that you can take anywhere.
How CBD Lip Balm Works
It can be easy to neglect the health of your lips, but CBD lip balm makes it easy and pleasant. With it, they’re covered from all sorts of issues. From keeping out germs to preventing soreness and irritation, CBD lip balm is the new go-to for optimal lip health.
If you have never used a CBD product before and are slightly apprehensive about starting, CBD lip balm is a great choice. It’s important to note that CBD is non-psychoactive and non-habit forming so those are not concerns with CBD. Much of the misconception about CBD comes from the fact that it can be derived from the marijuana plant, but there’s no reason to worry that using a CBD lip balm will have any kind of mind-altering effect. You can use as much of the product as needed to see results without worrying about addiction or overuse, though CBD lip balm may actually be faster-acting and require fewer uses than traditional lip balms. How quickly users of CBD lip balm start to see results will depend on various factors including the composition of the lip balm.
CBD lip balms work by packing in critical hydration that your lips need while also acting as an antioxidant and antibacterial agent. The active compounds in CBD offer anti-inflammatory benefits, too. All of these abilities of CBD make it an ideal choice for use in lip balm.
When purchasing a CBD lip balm, look out for the dosage of CBD as that will affect how well the balm will work at providing benefits. Also, consider the other ingredients a brand uses and whether the CBD used is full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, or CBD isolates. The right choice for you will depend on your personal preferences and which flavors or ingredients you might like to avoid. Give any product you buy some time to work and experiment with dosages and timing until you find the best combination for your lips. Soon, you’ll have beautiful, healthy lips. Then, you’ll see why so many people are choosing CBD products like lip balms.
Shop Neuro XPF Today
At Neuro XPF we are passionate about CBD, so we keep ourselves informed of all the latest science. CBD helps with several conditions that bother us throughout the day and even with conditions that impact us profoundly every waking moment. Learn more about the benefits of CBD lip balm and shop our products today!