Common muscle rubs, such as Ben-Gay, IcyHot, and Biofreeze are widely available in pharmacies and drug stores nationwide. For millions of people, these rubs do the trick when it comes to muscle pain or injury by numbing the area and, in turn, allowing for proper healing. However, CBD is a rising star in the medicinal field and more people than ever before are turning to CBD muscle rubs over what they can find on the shelves of their local stores.
CBD muscle rubs are non-psychoactive balms that are designed to target and relieve muscle pain. These rubs typically come in milligram doses ranging from 200mg to 2000mg and can be used as liberally as is necessary. CBD has a low risk of adverse side effects on the muscles or the body in general, especially when applied topically. These rubs work by penetrating the skin and usually contain other natural and pain-relieving ingredients such as peppermint, eucalyptus, and tea tree oils.
CBD muscle rub works because it interacts with the cannabinoid receptors in the skin. These receptors are part of the endocannabinoid system throughout the body. That system is responsible for keeping the body stable and healthy, including by reducing pain. So, when a person applies CBD muscle rub to the skin, the nerve endings in the area of concern are soothed.
Hemp Derived CBD Power Right Where You Need It.
Our CBD pain relief rub is a creamy combination of coconut and olive oils, aloe vera, menthol, cinnamon and our potent CBD isolate. Plus, this CBD rub is enriched with vitamins, omega-3s and moisturizers to help soothe and nourish your skin.
How to Use CBD Muscle Rub
CBD is unique because, in most cases, there is no limit on how much a person can safely consume or use. There is not a single reported case of an overdose of CBD. Since the active ingredient in CBD muscle rubs is CBD, individuals can use however much they need to manage their pain.
If you are going to use this product, it is important to understand how to use CBD muscle rub to get the greatest benefits from it. Consider the following:
- Use CBD muscle rub liberally. Allow anywhere from 1-48 hours to begin noticing the pain-relieving effects. The time it takes to begin experiencing relief depends on how much you are applying, how frequently you are applying, and how high the dosage of CBD in the rub is. The general rule of thumb is the more often high doses of CBD muscle rub are applied, the faster they begin to work.
- Start small and gradually increase the amount you apply for a few days, especially if you are new to using CBD. This will give you enough time to get a solid understanding of how much of the product your body needs to experience pain relief. You can experiment with the amount you apply and the frequency of application until you find the right fit. Everyone is unique in terms of how much product is required to feel a difference, with factors like weight, height, and genetics playing a role.
- To feel the strongest effect, start by cleaning the area of your skin where you want to apply the CBD muscle rub. Using soap and water is enough. This allows for the best possible absorption.
- Do not apply CBD muscle rubs to cuts and broken skin. Doing so can create an uncomfortable burning sensation if the CBD muscle rub contains certain oils such as peppermint or tea tree.
- Store the CBD muscle rub at room temperature, away from heat.
As with any new medicine or supplement, before adding CBD to your medicine cabinet, be sure to speak with your primary care physician or prescribing professional if you are taking any other medications. While CBD is beneficial in countless ways, it can produce potentially harmful interactions with some prescription medications (especially antidepressants).
Who Should Use CBD Muscle Rub?
Because of the ease of application and relative safety of CBD muscle rubs, they are suitable for all different kinds of people suffering from muscle pains.
Athletes can use them to aid in recovery from tough workouts or strains. Easing muscle soreness could be the difference between putting in an optimal next workout and struggling through it or not even getting to it at all. CBD muscle rubs can help athletes get to the next level in their sport and feel better doing it.
Even for non-athletes, CBD muscle rubs can be very beneficial. Muscle soreness can be a thorn in anyone’s side, regardless of fitness level. Those who struggle with chronic pain from sore muscles can use CBD muscle rubs as an alternative to stronger, addictive painkillers. People who work at a desk all day may choose to use the rubs just to make moving around after sitting for extended periods more comfortable.
There is no one type of user of CBD muscle rubs. Even for people who have never used a CBD product before, muscle rubs are an ideal place to start to see the benefits that CBD offers.
Learn More About Neuro XPF
Using a CBD muscle rub can not only help alleviate physical pain but also provide a safe, natural option for those who don’t want to use traditional pain relievers. If you’d like to learn more about CBD muscle rub and its benefits, contact Neuro XPF today.